Saturday 12 June 2010

Scottish Miniatura


I didn't do too badly today at the Fair. With the exception of the red book (Jane Eyre for Her) and the single rose, all these items will be making it into the Admiral's room shortly. The blue book is Moby Dick.

The blue sparkly item to the right will be taken apart and hopefully become a medal on the Admiral's uniform.

I also met Julie and Mags which was lovely. Julie I had met at a previous fair but had only come across Mags on her blog although I had bought from her at fairs in the past.

6 comments:

  1. Mmmm, the decanter set is my favourite in this group! Do you know who made the flowers/anemones?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful things, I love also the decanter set and the little jar is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The liquor bottles are unique: This is Admiral is right a man to marry, with a kit like this :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The glass miniatures are superb, I like the flowers too.
    Geneviève

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog today, you have found nice mini's at the fair.
    You have a wonderfull blog.
    I am going to follow you from now on.
    Greetings and have a nice weekend.
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Que maravilla!!!
    Las botella de licor son una preciosidad!!
    Enhorabuena!!
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete

blogger templates | Make Money Online