Wednesday 24 March 2010

Welcome, new followers.....


Victorian Boots & Hat Pictures, Images and Photos

I've been a bit lax recently with this particular blog but things are starting to get going again!

I'd like to welcome all my new followers and hope you enjoy what you see - thanks to Christel Jensen (Christel Jensen - Little Treasures), Pepi_mali, rudoo (Buggaboos), Sylvia (lotjesdollshouse), Glenda (Peppercorn minis), Anneke (pieplyts), genevieve (Genevieve's Miniacollection), ascension (Mis Miniaturas), Bear Cabin Miniatures, Karin (I'm not sure if Karin has a blog or not - one didn't show up but it may be me!), Merry Jingle (merry jingle crafts), Miniaturemaid, Mary Williams (Dolls House Dolls Blog) and Debbie (Tiny Treasures).

It's lovely to see you all here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger templates | Make Money Online