Friday, 26 February 2010
I was thrilled today to discover I'd been passed this Award by Gaye - thank you so much for thinking of me.
First of all, the rules:
1. Thank the person that gave it to you;
2. Copy the logo and place it in your blog;
3. Link to the person who nominated you;
4. Name 7 things about yourself that nobody knows;
5. Nominate 7 kreativ bloggers;
6. Post link to the 7 blogs that you nominate; and
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know that you nominate them.
I'd like to pass this Award to:
1. Christel at Christel Jensen Little Treasure
2. Marlies at Marlies En Minies
3. Norma at Make Mine Mini
4. Pilar at Las Minis De Pilar
5. Genevieve at Genevieve's Miniacollection
6. Mercedes at Liberty Biberty
7. Linda at Une Petit Folie
Thank you all for the inspiration and entertainment.
And finally, seven things about me:
1. I played the cello for five years at high school;
2. I am in no hurry for grandchildren;
3. I was presented with a book on historical costume at school age 10 - I still have it;
4. I love new books, especially that very satisfying "crackle" when they're opened for the first time;
5. My ancestors were Norse;
6. I dislike whisky; and
7. I love late Spring.
Sunday, 21 February 2010
A very warm welcome to my new followers - Tink (Minitink), Minna (Minna's Doll World), Miniatureallsorts (Miniature Allsorts Blog), Caseymini (Casey's Minis), Sabiha, Nuria (Las minis De Nuri) and Ana Rosa (Las miniaturas De Ana).
It's nice to see you all here.
It's been a little while since any work was done on Hambleton Hall. I've been searching for just the right wallpaper for "His" bedroom and at long last, I've found it so hopefully there will be progress with that room.
I was searching through my stock of photographs and thought I'd post these two pics that were taken some time ago. I got quite adventurous and had a little play with effects. I was keen to see how "real" looking I could make the room. I quite like the sepia finish.